We have two daughters, aged 11 and 6, and a son who is just 6 months. And we are amazed to see how the A+ Program can cater to all age groups! It’s a very systematic, complete, organized and graded program… so we are very happy we decided to invest in it!
Both my daughters are finding the components very useful. They also read stories to their younger brother, and learn themselves in the process. Everyone loves the Eltee Pen, like the best family friend! Everyday, they are learning and sharing new things from the program… thanks to Learning Time!
~Gaurav Sharma | Kuwait | Consultant: Furqanullah
We invested in the Learning Time A+ Program for our 8-month old son, and we love it! The books and material are great for learning, cuddling and bonding with our son. It’s helping him build listening, memory and vocabulary. We love the storybooks from Learning Values with Lucy and Wiz, because these are not just stories but teach them about places of the world and help build good attitude! We have also been using the flashcards, and are amazed how quickly an 8-month old can learn the words and objects!
Before Learning Time, we had used other baby books, but the difference is obvious! The Eltee Pen adds great value by playing the sounds and getting the baby more interested and engaged in the books. Time to Learn offers information and knowledge on all essential topics, not just useful for kids but parents too!
Any parents who are having second thoughts about the program, all we can say is it’s a great investment; it’s a lifetime investment in your child’s future.
~Gretchen G. De Jesus | Riyadh | Consultant: Jun Sabas Jr.
Learning Time A+ Program is an excellent package for children. Eltee Pen and flashcards have helped my son improve his vocabulary and pronunciation; math games have developed concept of numbers. DVDs are also keeping him engaged and entertained while teaching language, singing and dancing. We are seeing him busy with one interactive activity or the other, all of which help him learn more efficiently.
Investing in the A+ Program was a very good decision, and thanks to Learning Time for providing such a wonderful program for families!
Prajeesh & Arya | Kuwait | Consultant: Ajimon
Davina Castelino from UAE has been using the Learning Time A+ Program since her son Lucas was only 4 months old. Now 20 months old, Lucas is way ahead of other kids his age, loves books and reads every day! Davina shares why they invested in the program, what are the benefits and why every parent should invest in this.
These customer interviews are conducted without any scripts, rehearsals or professional equipment. The customers featured in these interviews have all bought the program on regular price and derive no personal gains from being interviewed and sharing their experiences.
We have been using Learning Time A+ Program for over six months now, and we are loving it! My 4-year old and I have read, explored, enacted and loved all the stories of Learning Values with Lucy and Wiz, and Ben & Balla too! The storytelling time has also helped us to bond a lot more.
The wonderful stories, activity books and all other interactive components have helped my child’s holistic development. It’s a treasure of knowledge that every child should have; I highly recommend this to all parents. Thanks to Learning Time for introducing me to such delightful and everlasting experience!
~Preeti Bapat | India | Consultant: Sagareeka Das
Learning Time A+ Program is an excellent investment, as it provides an opportunity to teach our children through interactive and innovative methods of learning. Eltee Pen and Eltee Pad helped them to engage more with the different components, improve pronunciation, develop a rich vocabulary and reinforce the concepts through play and practice. Our favorite is Learning Values with Lucy and Wiz as it helps to inculcate values through beautiful stories and also teaches about different countries and cultures. Time for Maths has helped my daughter learn math concepts, and she is doing better at school because of that!
Investing in the A+ Program was a very good decision because of the amazing progress we are seeing in our children!
~Mrs. Sana Karim | Pakistan | Consultant: Salima Sachwani
- The biggest impact my father had on my life was teaching the importance of literacy. ~Thomas Steinbeck
- The best gift from a father to his child is education and upbringing. ~Prophet Muhammad
- The imprint of the father remains forever on the life of the child. ~Roy Lessin
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. ~Unknown
- It’s a wise father that knows his child. ~William Shakespeare
- A daddy is someone who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead, picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again. ~Unknown
- Being a good dad starts with presence not presents. ~Unknown
- Every morning, my dad would have me look in the mirror and repeat, ‘Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will’. ~Gina Rodriguez
- Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it. ~Mike Myers
- Fatherhood is a very natural thing; it’s not something that shakes up my life but rather enriches it. ~Andrea Bocelli
- It’s an ongoing joy being a dad. ~Liam Neeson
- Being a father helps me be more responsible, you see more things than you’ve ever seen. ~Kid Rock
- Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance. ~Ruth Renkel
- I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom. ~Umberto Eco
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family. ~Reed Markham
Another parent who started with the Learning Time A+ Program very early, and saw the amazing benefits! Faith Brenyah from Ghana shares in this video how the program has developed a habit of reading, a love of learning, new vocabulary and a strong foundation in math and language skills in her children. “Earlier the better… no parents will regret using this program, I promise.”
These customer interviews are conducted without any scripts, rehearsals or professional equipment. The customers featured in these interviews have all bought the program on regular price and derive no personal gains from being interviewed and sharing their experiences. Watch more customer interview here.
It’s the only English-learning program we know about that:
- Combines books, audio, video and apps to engage today’s kids
- Provides the audio reading of books, and subtitles of videos in 7 different languages
- Builds 20 essential skills through the independent activity books
- Comes with a tablet to provide portable access to all audio, video and games
- Has been put together by experts in early learning, animation, publishing and apps
- Can be started with a newborn baby
Why another English-learning program? Today’s kids are different, and most popular products developed 10-20 years ago can’t be as effective any more. We got a team of experts to review the strengths and weaknesses of all existing products, and came up with what we believe is the best combination of content, components, characters and storyline. After 18 months of development work, creating everything from scratch, and an investment of about half a million dollars, we have Time for English with Lucy, Wiz and Ziggy! Wth the addition of Mandarin, French and Arabic, this product also opens at least 10 new markets for Learning Time!
Here’s what Colin Rose, a specialist in developing learning and thinking skills in young children, says about the program:
The earlier Lucy and Wiz series have been a big success. Now comes a combination of books, videos and apps to teach children English. The illustrations and characters are colorful and engaging, and the progression in the episodes is carefully planned by reading and early learning experts. The extra motivation for your child is that Lucy and Wiz have a new friend called Ziggy – a friendly, colorful and smart bird. They need to help Ziggy find her way home, and to do that they must look for clues and teach her English. By joining in the clue hunt your child will be learning English plus 20 essential skills!
Any child who completes this innovative series will have a big educational head start. A child has only one first start in life, and this program will help make that start the best one possible!
If you want to raise children with strong moral values, full command over English and clear concepts of math, Learning Time A+ Program is a must! It’s amazing to see my 2-year old switch from mobiles to books at an early age! She has become really fond of books, reading and learning. ‘Time to Learn’ has developed her curiosity, and enhanced her vocabulary and pronunciation. Arsheen loves Lucy and Wiz, and never misses a story from the values series. She has learnt to differentiate things into categories because of the flashcards. She has become an independent reader, and she can also use the Eltee Pen and Eltee Pad by herself!
It’s been a very rewarding experience to see the progress of my daughter. The A+ Program helps me spend quality time with her. Everyone in the family notices how she can communicate in complete sentences so well at an early age. We are so happy about our investment in the program, and so proud to see the progress, thanks to Learning Time!
~Mrs. Israr Ali | Pakistan | Consultant: Nausheen Barkat