Learning Time A+ Program is an excellent investment, as it provides an opportunity to teach our children through interactive and innovative methods of learning. Eltee Pen and Eltee Pad helped them to engage more with the different components, improve pronunciation, develop a rich vocabulary and reinforce the concepts through play and practice. Our favorite is Learning Values with Lucy and Wiz as it helps to inculcate values through beautiful stories and also teaches about different countries and cultures. Time for Maths has helped my daughter learn math concepts, and she is doing better at school because of that!
Investing in the A+ Program was a very good decision because of the amazing progress we are seeing in our children!
~Mrs. Sana Karim | Pakistan | Consultant: Salima Sachwani
- The biggest impact my father had on my life was teaching the importance of literacy. ~Thomas Steinbeck
- The best gift from a father to his child is education and upbringing. ~Prophet Muhammad
- The imprint of the father remains forever on the life of the child. ~Roy Lessin
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. ~Unknown
- It’s a wise father that knows his child. ~William Shakespeare
- A daddy is someone who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead, picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again. ~Unknown
- Being a good dad starts with presence not presents. ~Unknown
- Every morning, my dad would have me look in the mirror and repeat, ‘Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will’. ~Gina Rodriguez
- Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it. ~Mike Myers
- Fatherhood is a very natural thing; it’s not something that shakes up my life but rather enriches it. ~Andrea Bocelli
- It’s an ongoing joy being a dad. ~Liam Neeson
- Being a father helps me be more responsible, you see more things than you’ve ever seen. ~Kid Rock
- Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance. ~Ruth Renkel
- I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom. ~Umberto Eco
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family. ~Reed Markham
Another parent who started with the Learning Time A+ Program very early, and saw the amazing benefits! Faith Brenyah from Ghana shares in this video how the program has developed a habit of reading, a love of learning, new vocabulary and a strong foundation in math and language skills in her children. “Earlier the better… no parents will regret using this program, I promise.”
These customer interviews are conducted without any scripts, rehearsals or professional equipment. The customers featured in these interviews have all bought the program on regular price and derive no personal gains from being interviewed and sharing their experiences. Watch more customer interview here.
It’s the only English-learning program we know about that:
- Combines books, audio, video and apps to engage today’s kids
- Provides the audio reading of books, and subtitles of videos in 7 different languages
- Builds 20 essential skills through the independent activity books
- Comes with a tablet to provide portable access to all audio, video and games
- Has been put together by experts in early learning, animation, publishing and apps
- Can be started with a newborn baby
Why another English-learning program? Today’s kids are different, and most popular products developed 10-20 years ago can’t be as effective any more. We got a team of experts to review the strengths and weaknesses of all existing products, and came up with what we believe is the best combination of content, components, characters and storyline. After 18 months of development work, creating everything from scratch, and an investment of about half a million dollars, we have Time for English with Lucy, Wiz and Ziggy! Wth the addition of Mandarin, French and Arabic, this product also opens at least 10 new markets for Learning Time!
Here’s what Colin Rose, a specialist in developing learning and thinking skills in young children, says about the program:
The earlier Lucy and Wiz series have been a big success. Now comes a combination of books, videos and apps to teach children English. The illustrations and characters are colorful and engaging, and the progression in the episodes is carefully planned by reading and early learning experts. The extra motivation for your child is that Lucy and Wiz have a new friend called Ziggy – a friendly, colorful and smart bird. They need to help Ziggy find her way home, and to do that they must look for clues and teach her English. By joining in the clue hunt your child will be learning English plus 20 essential skills!
Any child who completes this innovative series will have a big educational head start. A child has only one first start in life, and this program will help make that start the best one possible!
If you want to raise children with strong moral values, full command over English and clear concepts of math, Learning Time A+ Program is a must! It’s amazing to see my 2-year old switch from mobiles to books at an early age! She has become really fond of books, reading and learning. ‘Time to Learn’ has developed her curiosity, and enhanced her vocabulary and pronunciation. Arsheen loves Lucy and Wiz, and never misses a story from the values series. She has learnt to differentiate things into categories because of the flashcards. She has become an independent reader, and she can also use the Eltee Pen and Eltee Pad by herself!
It’s been a very rewarding experience to see the progress of my daughter. The A+ Program helps me spend quality time with her. Everyone in the family notices how she can communicate in complete sentences so well at an early age. We are so happy about our investment in the program, and so proud to see the progress, thanks to Learning Time!
~Mrs. Israr Ali | Pakistan | Consultant: Nausheen Barkat
Learning Time A+ Program has been a great help for my daughter! She used to struggle with reading, but not any more. I notice that she has also become a lot more organized – putting the books back in place after reading. Her teacher also commented on her storytelling skills, improved language proficiency, increased confidence level, and how she communicates more effectively with her peers and shares the knowledge with them. Because of these material I am also able to answer her questions at her level of understanding. I am so glad I made the decision to get this for my daughter. Thank you, Learning Time!
~Rosemary Twum | Ghana
My 6-year old daughter has been using the A+ Program for about a year now, and I have seen a lot of benefits! Learning Values with Lucy & Wiz has helped develop very positive attitudes, and she loves listening to the stories in all the other languages and has developed an interest in languages! Time for Math has made learning math easy, interesting and engrossing! The program has helped her with vocabulary, language, comprehension and math. We love Ben & Bella, and Lucy & Wiz!
~Vaishali Prashant Thakkar | India | Consultant: Sagareeka Das
Some beautiful quotes about mothers…
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” ~Robert Browning
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” ~Abraham Lincoln
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” ~Michael Jordan
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” ~Khalil Gibran
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” ~Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” ~Oprah Winfrey
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” ~Sophia Loren
- “A Mother understands what a child does not say.” Jewish proverb
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” ~Agatha Christie
- “Men are what their mothers made them.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Which one did you like best? Please feel free to share other quotes about mothers through the comments below.
[For daily tips and inspiration about parenting, reading and learning, please check out our Facebook page.]
Adjoa has been using the Learning Time A+ Program for more than a year. In this interview she shares how the program is helping her sons aged 3 and 5. She also highlights how this program covers everything that children need to learn, provides an opportunity for parents to have meaningful conversations with kids and makes a great investment due to the long-term use.
These customer interviews are conducted without any scripts, rehearsals or professional equipment. The customers featured in these interviews derive no personal gains from being interviewed and sharing their experiences.
I bought the Learning Time A+ Program last year with a lot of apprehensions whether my son will be able to get along with it, but I have been surprised by its user-friendly nature. My son has become more confident, independent and motivated to explore the world of books. Shafay is very fond of using Eltee Pen, which helps him in improving his pronunciation. The Eltee Math Kit has helped him excel in the mystery of subtraction and division. Abacus made him more calculating. Board games is our favorite quality pass-time!
I found a visible change in his academics. His selection of words, different creative idea and curiosity to learn something new everyday makes him stand out among his class-fellows. What else a mother needs to be proud of?! Investing in Learning Time program was a wise and timely decision and I can see its long-lasting value.
~Sadaf Rasheed | Pakistan | Consultant: Qurat Ul Ain