Learning Time Pakistan was at the KIBF 2017 – the 5-day event that concluded last night! Everyone who invested in the Learning Time products was asked ‘why’ and their response was captured in this video. The video also includes a few existing customers of Learning Time who visited us and were happy to share their views.
Few other highlights of the Book Fair:
- Kids responded extremely well to the talking books and the videos that were playing on big screen, helping parents make the decision!
- Ms. Ishroon Nazish and Ms. Beenish Umair of Karachi Schools Guide (one of the biggest social groups for moms) visited us to see for themselves, before recommending Learning Time products on a live event on their FB page!
- The top three reasons so many parents invested in Learning Time products were:
- They could see these are modern products, designed for today’s kids, by today’s experts in early learning, publishing and digital media.
- They loved the idea of exposing their kids to books that can talk to them in 5-11 languages, thus developing an early interest and exposure to important languages like Chinese, Arabic and French. And how the Eltee Pad, pre-loaded with all digital content of the program, makes everything so easily accessible and portable.
- They found our consultants extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly and willing to suggest the right combinations based on the ages of children and their budget.
Thanks to the organizers of KIBF, the parents who visited us and the wonderful team of consultants!
- Literacy is a bridge from misery to hope. ~Kofi Annan
- Education is the most powerful weapon with which you can change the world. ~Nelson Mandela
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. ~Malala Yousafzi
- You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation. ~Brigham Young
- Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation. ~Walter Cronkite
- The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you. ~B.B. King
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ~Gandhi
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. ~W.B. Yeats
- There are many little ways to enlarge your child’s world. Love of books is the best of all. ~Jacqueline Kennedy
- Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. ~Aristotle
Happy Literacy Day 2017
It’s the only English-learning program we know about that:
- Combines books, audio, video and apps to engage today’s kids
- Provides the audio reading of books, and subtitles of videos in 7 different languages
- Builds 20 essential skills through the independent activity books
- Comes with a tablet to provide portable access to all audio, video and games
- Has been put together by experts in early learning, animation, publishing and apps
- Can be started with a newborn baby
Why another English-learning program? Today’s kids are different, and most popular products developed 10-20 years ago can’t be as effective any more. We got a team of experts to review the strengths and weaknesses of all existing products, and came up with what we believe is the best combination of content, components, characters and storyline. After 18 months of development work, creating everything from scratch, and an investment of about half a million dollars, we have Time for English with Lucy, Wiz and Ziggy! Wth the addition of Mandarin, French and Arabic, this product also opens at least 10 new markets for Learning Time!
Here’s what Colin Rose, a specialist in developing learning and thinking skills in young children, says about the program:
The earlier Lucy and Wiz series have been a big success. Now comes a combination of books, videos and apps to teach children English. The illustrations and characters are colorful and engaging, and the progression in the episodes is carefully planned by reading and early learning experts. The extra motivation for your child is that Lucy and Wiz have a new friend called Ziggy – a friendly, colorful and smart bird. They need to help Ziggy find her way home, and to do that they must look for clues and teach her English. By joining in the clue hunt your child will be learning English plus 20 essential skills!
Any child who completes this innovative series will have a big educational head start. A child has only one first start in life, and this program will help make that start the best one possible!
At Learning Time, keeping our distributors and sales teams happy and motivated is as essential as developing and marketing world-class products, and providing excellent customer service. And our annual conferences make that happen through competition, recognition, team activities and lots of fun. This year’s conference was a 3-day event in Hong Kong, with 48 people from 15 countries: China, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Mauritius, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Some of the highlights, besides the fun and games were:
- An official welcome by the Hong Kong Tourism Board at the airport!
- A Chinese Lion Dance welcome at the Awards Night!
- Recognition of best-performing individuals and distributors!
- Preview of the new English product: Time for English with Lucy, Wiz and Ziggy!
- Announcement of market expansion plans, to achieve 25 active markets by 2020!
Learning Time takes pride in helping children excel in school and life through the A+ Program, and in providing part-time and full-time work opportunities, which is not only financially rewarding but extremely fulfilling! Join us to learn, earn, make a difference and have lots of fun too!
Karachi International Book Fair (KIBF) is an annual event that has been getting bigger and better over the last 12 years! This year, it was spread over three huge halls, with hundreds of publishers and marketers, both local and international, and about half a million visitors over the 5-day period!
It was the first time for Learning Time Pakistan to participate in KIBF, and the response from parents, kids, teachers and even the media, exceeded all our expectations! Over 500 parents sat down for a full 30-minute presentation and 55 of them invested in the products on the spot! That’s a record for any Learning Time team at any book fair, yet! Some of the factors that contributed to this huge success were:
- Excellent marketing and promotions by the organizers of KIBF, with full support from the government and media… that got people to the event!
- The most attractive booth at KIBF, with our popular characters as backdrop, extra lighting, beautiful product display, product videos and customer testimonials from around the world playing on big screen… that got people to stop at the Learning Time booth!
- Our cheerful and competent team of consultants, offering free parenting booklets, free presentations, answering all questions, working 12-hour shifts to accommodate the overwhelming response! Many of our consultants are young mothers using the products for their own kids.
- And above all, our fantastic products! Parents could immediately see the benefits of investing in products that are modern, interactive, easy-to-use, multi-lingual (the 10-language edition with Urdu was a huge hit)… and come with real warranties and after sales service, including monthly Parenting Sessions for free! The special KIBF discounts and the extended payment terms also helped.
We had a few surprise guests who stopped at our booth to show their support, including a few satisfied customers who were interviewed on the spot (coming soon to YouTube); Mr. Abbas Hussain, the well-known educationist and director of Teacher’s Development Center who recommends our products for all families and educational institutions in Pakistan; Prof. Nooruddin Merchant of Habib University who also endorses our products as ‘the best in Pakistan!’
The special KIBF discounts, extended payment terms and the gift offers have just been extended until Friday 23rd to help more parents help their children excel! Please contact Learning Time Pakistan for more info.
Motivate Educational Supplies (MES) is the parent/legal entity that owns the Learning Time division/brand, and today it completes 20 years of existence! Here’s a brief history of the company, that we are very proud of…
- 1996: Three young entrepreneurs formed MES as a direct-selling company to sell Grolier and Kingfisher products in the Middle East!
- 2000: MES became the distributor for Time Life products for the UAE, expanded into six countries over the next ten years, and became one of the top three distributors across Asia Pacific!
- 2010: Motivate Marketing started publishing its own early learning products under the brand Learning Time, started selling successfully in India, and later in parts of Africa.
- 2013: Learning Time embarked on a new vision and launched its ‘global strategy’:
• To become the biggest and the best developer and marketer of early learning products in Asia and Africa
• To have active presence in 25 countries by 2020
• To integrate the latest in digital publishing in our products and online marketing into our direct sales model
And some of our modest achievements since the launch of the global strategy:
- Already launched in 18 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, United Arab Emirates and Zambia. 14 of these are currently active and growing!
- The Learning Time A+ Program is now the only early learning package that a) is fully integrated with a talking pen (Eltee Pen) and a Kids’ Tablet (Eltee Pad), b) comes with free access to an Online Portal and c) comes with a customized bookshelf!
- One of the components of the A+ Program was a finalist in the REVERE Awards 2015 by American Association of Publishers!
Thanks to our distributors, consultants, associates and customers for their support… and here’s to another successful 20 years of helping children excel!
Learning Time A+ Program now comes with a free 5-year subscription to two of the best online portals available for parents and kids – Baby Champs and Early Champs. These portals are part of the Accelerated Learning Systems by Colin Rose. The objective of the portals is to help you nurture a happy and well-rounded child. A child with a keen, exploring mind and with the skills to succeed in the 21st century:
- A child who develops early reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- A child with a rich vocabulary, with memory skills and the ability to concentrate.
- A child who is developing and has pleasure in using all his or her five senses.
- A child who is acquiring a solid foundation for self-confidence, creativity, logical thinking, and responsibility
What you get with your A+ Program is a comprehensive User Guide for the Online Portal, and a membership card (as shown in the picture) with your user name and password. The subscription is not for sale, and only available with the complete A+ Program. Request a free presentation of the A+ Program, and let one our consultants explain the benefits and investment plans, with no obligation.
Learning Time successfully concluded their first “Trainer’s Certification Program” with 20 graduates! It’s the only program of its kind in the direct-sales and publishing industry because it covered way more than ‘training’ e.g.
- The most efficient ways of hiring talented people
- How to train effectively and convert new hires into productive consultants
- Implementation of Learning Time Customer Service standards across all offices
- Harnessing the power of social media to reach out to more parents and help more children excel
Learning Time may already be the biggest publisher and marketer of early learning products in Asia, with distributors in 18 countries, active sales teams in 14 countries, branch offices in 23 cities! And the biggest contributors to this phenomenal growth in just three years are a) excellent products, which are high-quality but affordable, b) distributors and leaders that are passionate about helping children excel and c) top-class customer service standards!
Do you know any entrepreneurs who may want to become distributors for new markets, or fresh graduates looking for a career in sales, or full-time moms looking for part-time jobs? Do them a favour and direct them to our Opportunity page.
We just concluded our 2nd Annual Conference in the awesome city of Istanbul:
- About 50 delegates from 17 countries participated, including the management team of Learning Time!
- It was the first 5-days/4-nights conference to accommodate the extensive program, and fully explore the wonderful city!
- The program included the Annual Awards, Distributors’ Meeting, Bosphorus Cruise, history/cultural tours… bonding through fun and games, and also lots of free time for sharing of best practices and experiences!
Since the launch of the global strategy in 2013, Learning Time has:
- Expanded into 18 countries!
- Upgraded and enhanced all the components of the A+ Program, with some of the components available in up to seven languages!
- Won the coveted REVERE Award by the American Association of Publishers!
- Penetrated in over 600 Kindergartens and Day Care Centers in the Philippines!
- Attracted many endorsements from authorities in early learning, and received written testimonials from hundreds of satisfied and happy users of Learning Time A+ Program!
We take pride in helping so many children in so many countries excel in school and life through our program, and in providing part-time and full-time work opportunity to people that’s not only financially rewarding but also makes them better parents! Join us to learn, earn, make a difference and have lots of fun too!
Yes, we just reported the launch of Learning Time in Egypt a few days ago and now Nigeria! This is country #18 from the 25 we have promised ourselves before 2020.
Margaret Obukohwo Omgbu (aka Meg) has been a businesswoman for over 20 years, involved in fashion, confectionaries and provisions. She is currently an Education Officer in the Ministry of Education, with years of experience as a high-school teacher. She is responsible for the curriculum of government and private schools. Meg believes the only way to improve the quality of education is through focus on early learning and building a strong foundation in the critical years. And that’s what she loves most about Learning Time products! Meg is passionate about expanding the business beyond Lagos and all over Africa.
A team of ten new consultants went through our rigorous selection process and just completed their training with one of our best trainers from UAE, Ketaki Shankar. They are fully prepared to introduce parents in Lagos to the fantastic A+ Program, and start changing lives!