Learning Time is one of the fastest-growing developers and marketers of early learning products for today’s kids. Learning Time has been launched in 18 countries across Asia and Africa:
Bahrain, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, United Arab Emirates and Zambia.
A brief history:
- 1996: Three young entrepreneurs formed Motivate Educational Supplies (MES) as a direct-selling company to sell Grolier and Kingfisher products in the Middle East!
- 2000: MES became the distributor for Time Life products for the UAE, expanded into six countries over the next ten years, and became one of the top three distributors across Asia Pacific!
- 2010: Learning Time was formed as the publishing division of MES. Time to Learn and Time for Math were developed, together with Eltee Pen to market in India, and later in parts of Africa.
- 2013: Learning Time embarked on a new vision and launched its ‘global strategy’:
• To become the biggest and the best developer and marketer of early learning products in Asia and Africa
• To have active presence in 25 countries before 2020
• To integrate the latest in digital publishing in our products and online marketing into our direct sales model