Learning Time – Mauritius
Learning Time A+ Program now available in Mauritius!
- Make the best of the early years of your child
- Prepare your child for school
- Develop a habit of reading and a love of learning
- Build the essential awareness, abilities and attitude
- Help Your Child Excel!
- Get a free parenting booklet with a free presentation…
Celebre Artemisia Limited has been the exclusive distributor for Learning Time in Mauritius since early 2013.
The company was formed by Mr. Armoogum Carounen and a group of business leaders with more than ten years of experience in direct sales of health care products, medical and fitness equipment, water purification systems and educational material. The company’s goal is not only to be the #1 direct selling company in Mauritius but also to enter the Reunion Islands and become a major direct selling company in the African continent.
Mauritian parents love Learning Time products:
‘Creole’ is the spoken language used in most homes in Mauritius but we were aware of the importance of learning English for our children. To get our 5-year-old daughter to speak in English, we tried various ways – talking to her in English; reading English books to hear; watching English programs on TV. But the success was minimal, until we got the Learning Time A+ Program! Yeshvee immediately got interested in watching Ben & Bella cartoons, and surprised us with her immediate improvement in spoken English! Once her English was better, she was able to use the Math program to improve her Math, and read the books on values to develop positive attitudes and human values. We are so proud of her achievements!
With our other daughter, Neishvee, we are using the Eltee Pen to let her listen to English even before she has started speaking. And we believe she is going to learn English even faster, thanks to Learning Time! -Mr. Davish, Mauritius (July 2014)
- Review the A+ Program and its components
- See testimonials and endorsements
- Learn about part-time opportunities for moms
- Read and subscribe to our blog
- Check out our Facebook page
- Contact us