- Make the best of the early years of your child
- Prepare your child for school
- Develop a habit of reading and a love of learning
- Build the essential awareness, abilities and attitude
- Get a free parenting booklet with a free presentation
- Easy monthly payments up to four years!
Request for a free presentation of Learning Time A+ Program and get this 50-page ebook for free!
Mr. Abbas Husain, Director of Teacher’s Development Centre (Pakistan) recommends Learning Time:
“Imagine parents feeling totally helpless due to the avalanche of videos, pictures, news, factoids coming at their kids 24/7… Now imagine a set of books, toys and a tablet that makes sense of it all. That offers knowledge in a thematic and colorful manner. That perfectly matches what the child seeks to know and needs to know. The Learning Times A+ Program is that set! You are making the best decision in having this set for your children… “
Watch Learning Time on Pakistan TV (AAJ, AbbTakk, Sindh) and interviews with Pakistani parents:
- Part-time opportunities for full-time moms!
- Career opportunities for fresh graduates!
- Free training, excellent support, above-average income!
- Fulfil your dreams, make a difference, be happier!
- Find out about the next Opportunity Presentation from here, or enroll through this email.
Support The Citizen Foundation:
Learning Time Pakistan is a proud supporter of The Citizen Foundation. TCF is a professionally managed, non-profit organization set up in 1995 by a group of citizens concerned with the dismal state of education in Pakistan. It is now one of Pakistan’s leading organizations in the field of formal education. As of 2015, TCF has established 1060 purpose-built school units nationwide with an enrolment of 165,000 students. TCF encourages female enrolment and strives to maintain a 50% female ratio in most of its campuses. TCF has a full female faculty of 8,900 members.