Learning Time Pakistan
Learning Time A+ Program now available in Pakistan!
- Make the best of the early years of your child
- Prepare your child for school
- Develop a habit of reading and a love of learning
- Build the essential awareness, abilities and attitude
- Get a free parenting booklet with a free presentation
- Easy monthly payments available
Request for a free presentation of Learning Time A+ Program and get this 50-page ebook for free!
Mr. Abbas Husain, Director of Teacher’s Development Centre (Pakistan) recommends Learning Time:
Imagine a world where parents do not know all, where children have access to more knowledge, faster. Imagine gadgets being in the reach of very young children. Imagine parents feeling totally helpless before this avalanche of videos, pictures, news, factoids coming at them 24/7, from an ever-increasing diversity of sources.
Now imagine a set of books, toys and a tablet that makes sense of it all. That offers knowledge in a thematic and colorful manner. That perfectly matches what the child seeks to know and needs to know.
The Learning Times A+ Program is that set! You are making the best decision in having this set for your children… because it is so useful to yourself!”
Join the Team:
- Part-time opportunities for full-time moms!
- Free training, excellent support, above-average income!
- Fulfil your dreams, make a difference, be happier!
- Email to enrol for a Free Opportunity Presentation.
Learning Time Pakistan is a proud supporter of The Citizen Foundation. TCF is a professionally managed, non-profit organization set up in 1995 by a group of citizens concerned with the dismal state of education in Pakistan. It is now one of Pakistan’s leading organizations in the field of formal education. As of 2015, TCF has established 1060 purpose-built school units nationwide with an enrolment of 165,000 students. TCF encourages female enrolment and strives to maintain a 50% female ratio in most of its campuses. TCF has a full female faculty of 8,900 members.