Parents’ views about Learning Time, recorded live at the Karachi International Book Fair 2017!
Learning Time Pakistan was at the KIBF 2017 – the 5-day event that concluded last night! Everyone who invested in the Learning Time products was asked ‘why’ and their response was captured in this video. The video also includes a few existing customers of Learning Time who visited us and were happy to share their views.
Few other highlights of the Book Fair:
- Kids responded extremely well to the talking books and the videos that were playing on big screen, helping parents make the decision!
- Ms. Ishroon Nazish and Ms. Beenish Umair of Karachi Schools Guide (one of the biggest social groups for moms) visited us to see for themselves, before recommending Learning Time products on a live event on their FB page!
- The top three reasons so many parents invested in Learning Time products were:
- They could see these are modern products, designed for today’s kids, by today’s experts in early learning, publishing and digital media.
- They loved the idea of exposing their kids to books that can talk to them in 5-11 languages, thus developing an early interest and exposure to important languages like Chinese, Arabic and French. And how the Eltee Pad, pre-loaded with all digital content of the program, makes everything so easily accessible and portable.
- They found our consultants extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly and willing to suggest the right combinations based on the ages of children and their budget.
Thanks to the organizers of KIBF, the parents who visited us and the wonderful team of consultants!