1. Can you please tell me about your children? [I have… children, ages…] I have a son age 1year 3 months.
2. When did you buy the Learning Time program?
I bought it December 2019.
3. Why did you buy the Learning Time program?
I bought it because I wanted a complete educational learning material
4. What parts of the Learning Time program do you like best? Why? o What parts of the Learning Time program does your child like best? Why?
At his age he enjoys the videos of Time for English with Lucy and Wiz and also the flash cards.
5. How often does your child use the Learning Time program?
As often as possible especially with the flash cards.
6. What improvements have you seen in your child after using the Learning Time program?
With his age now he is able to pronounce some 7 letter words which are not even part of the learning time flash cards, he actually understands everything you communicate to him, he is also so eager to do things for himself.
7. Any other interesting stories or incidents related to the program? o How is Learning Time program different or better than other similar stuff that you may have seen or heard or used?
Unfortunately I haven’t tried any other learning program .
8. What would you say to parents who are considering investing in Learning Time program?
I will encourage them to do so because learning time actually is compact educational material to goes a long way to help the child in all aspects of life, morally, etc.
9. How helpful was A+ during lockdown for your children?
Awwwww very very helpful, it was during that time we had a lot of interactions with him using the learning time materials. It was a God saver.